Wednesday 4 March 2015

swimming sports

swimming sports
It was the day that we all gather at morrinsville college,  and have some fun with races .We all sit down at swimming sports, everyone is nervous. The first face gets called out that was me i was shaking with nerves waiting in line for the moment to come. Finally that moment came as Mr Gun called out the names i was starting to feel even more nerves.
He called ready set beep. We all dived in feeling like our legs were going to fall of. We all touched the wall to finish.


Walking back to sit down you're waiting to tell your friends that exciting news.  Cold soggy hugs well shivering . Your wet bums sizzel as u sit to have a rest then my next
race got called out I jump up with excitement .We line up again ready set beep .Finally i think im done i see Mrs marks coming over to me. she explained that i'm in in the relay team.I say to myself in my head maybe i'm not done. after everything else we went to get dressed .And walked back to school.   

   

1 comment:

  1. Good Story Emma. I like the way you used Descriptive Words.

    ReplyDelete