Wednesday 26 August 2015

cross country

im helping david school with their cross country i will be helping to tell the kids where to go. Im telling you how  will feel and if I will be happy or sad so keep reading on and i will tell you more.

I'm standing there and watching all of the kids get ready for the race and getting warmed up. They are looking nervous. All of a sudden I hear ready set go I turn my head and i watch the kids zoom past my friend tim the starting line . I hear huffing and groaning as they push past me. They lean on me to try to give them a boost .I give them a cheer so they all start to sprint to the finish.

I say slowly to myself finally i don't have to stand in the wet sweaty grass and be so bored. all of a sudden there is no one there i'm stuck sunbathing in the sun well everyone else i celebrating.

5 comments:

  1. Great Job, My star is that you did well on writing and putting punctuation.My wish is that you need to re check your work before you post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My star is I liked how you said your stuck sun bathing
    My wish is you could of said how you feel a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Ruby before you publish you need to go back and edit.
    I like how you have said at the start we have to keep on reading to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Writing Emma. Next time maybe check where your Capital letters go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool Writing Emma. Next time maybe check where your Capital letters go. :)

    ReplyDelete